اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
In the name of Allah. The beneficent, the Merciful.
نَحْمَدُ اللهَ اْلّعِّلِّيَّ الْعَظِيْم وَنُصَلَّيْ
عَلى رَسُوْلِهِ الْكَرِيْمِ
(1) The name of our religion is ISLAM.
(2) ISLAM stands on five pillars
(3) These pillars are as follows:
(a) KALIMAH TAYYIBAH - Every Muslim must BELIEVE in and DECLARE
the KALIMAH which means that there is none worthy to be worshipped
except Allah and MUHAMMAD () is Allah’s Messenger.
(b) Daily five times SALAAT.
(c) To give ZAKAAT.
(d) FASTING in the month of RAMAZAAN.
(e) To perform HAJJ.
(4) ISLAM is a religion of peace.
(5) ISLAM is a perfect and true Religion.
(6) ISLAM teaches us all the good things about this world
and the hereafter.